Posts by Joleen Hollow-Bist
Introducing Pathwise Parenting Covid -19 Virtual Parent Support Classes!
Pathwise Parenting is excited to begin our blog with the announcement of our Pathwise Parenting Parent Support Classes via video tele-conferencing. These are offered as a supplement during this unusual time of Covid-19. Children and families are spending a lot of time together, and without our usual outlets and support systems. These classes are:
- 1.5 hours long
- Topic oriented
- Appropriate for parents of children aged 0-24
- Age specific practical family life approaches discussed
- Geared towards elevating your family experience during Covid-19
- Supportive readings and/or resources provided
- $30 each or 3/$75
Contact Aimi@pathwiseleadership.com to sign up for this helpful opportunity. Our first three topics are listed below. Future topics will be formed out of Parent needs and Pathwise inspiration. Sign up and Stay tuned!
- Presence at Home During Uncertainty and Stress
- Presence and Positive Family Conflict Solutions
- Equanimity in the Midst of Challenges
Also, we continue to offer our 1:1 parent mentoring sessions via video tele-conferencing. They are available on request.